MultiDiag Trucks FIRST
- Diagnostics on all major truck, bus and coach makes, as well as electronic equipment on trailers: Mercedes, Iveco, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Man, Nissan, DAF, Askam, Avia, BMC, Ford, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Bova VDL, Setra, Volkswagen, ERF, Knorr-Bremse, Wabco, Haldex, etc.
- Key service and repair functions: read/erase faults, actuator testing, parameter reading, ECU configuration, calibration, resetting, etc.
- Diagnostics on the main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, EBS, EDC, suspension, retarder, gearbox, brakes, central ECU, comfort systems, dashboard, airbag system, tyre valves, tachograph, air conditioning, immobiliser, steering, etc.
- Mobile and rugged: Bluetooth communication mode, diagnostic station for professional in particularly demanding environments for workshop and roadside use.
- Fast and easy to use: Bluetooth communication mode, guided diagnostic methods and procedures, user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation.
- Interactive technical documentation (optional): technical vehicle data, wiring diagrams and other technical informations are accessible from the different stages of a diagnostic procedure.
Contents of the Multi-Diag First kit:
- Multi-protocol Bluetooth vehicle interface
- OBD cable and multi-pin kit
- Carry case
- Multi-Diag diagnostics software user license
- Minimal PC specifications:
- Windows XP, Vista or Seven (32 & 64bits)
- RAM 512 Mb – HDD 10Gb – DVDb player – USB plug
- Screen SVGA 800x600 minimum - CPU speed minimun 1 GHz.
- +1 year annual subscription included