MultiDiag Access Cars
- Diagnostics of all main brands: Renault, Volkswagen, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Seat, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Opel, Skoda, Toyota, Lancia, etc...
- Maintenance and repair operations: service light resetting, read/erase fault codes, read parameters (graphical display), actuator testing, EDU configuration, coding (injectors, Electronic valves), calibration and adaptive systems, etc...
- Diagnostics of main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, ESP, Airbag, automatic gearbox, air-conditioning, Central ECU, dashboard, comfort system, electronic tyres valves, immobilizer, direction, suspension, etc...
- “Straight to the point" access to all the diagnostic functions as an “workshop” aspect with the Multi-Diag professional mode (+ an expert mode for ECU advanced operations are also available).
- Automatic vehicle detection as soon as the OBD cable is connected.
- Express diag function: an ACTIA exclusively for complete vehicle diagnosis with a single click.
Contents of the Multi-Diag Access
- Multi-protocol Bluetooth vehicle interface (Full Euro 5)
- 16-channel OBD cable
- Carry case
- Multi-Diag diagnostics software user licence
- Minimal configuration require:
- Windows XP, Vista or 7 (32 & 64 bits)
- Screen SVGA 800x600 minimum – CPU speed minimum 1 GHz
- RAM 512 Mb – HDD 10 Gb – DVD rom drive – USB plug
- +1 year annual subscription included