MultiDiag XG Mobile Trucks
- Diagnostics on all major truck, bus and coach makes, as well as electronic equipment on trailers: Mercedes, Iveco, Renault, Scania, Volvo, Man, Nissan, DAF, Askam, Avia, BMC, Ford, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Bova VDL, Setra, Volkswagen, ERF, Knorr-Bremse, Wabco, Haldex, etc.
- Key service and repair functions: read/erase faults, actuator testing, parameter reading, ECU configuration, calibration, resetting, etc.
- Diagnostics on the main vehicle systems: injection, ABS, EBS, EDC, suspension, retarder, gearbox, brakes, central ECU, comfort systems, dashboard, airbag system, tyre valves, tachograph, air conditioning, immobiliser, steering, etc.
- Mobile and rugged: Bluetooth communication mode, diagnostic station for professional in particularly demanding environments for workshop and roadside use.
- Fast and easy to use: Bluetooth communication mode, guided diagnostic methods and procedures, user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation.
- Interactive technical documentation (optional): technical vehicle data, wiring diagrams and other technical informations are accessible from the different stages of a diagnostic procedure.
Contents of the XG Mobile:
- Tablet PC with a 10.1 inch touch screen
- Protective sleeve
- Windows operating system
- On-board Bluetooth module
- On-board WIFI module
- Multi-protocol Bluetooth vehicle interface (Full Euro 5)
- 16-channel OBD cable
- External DVD player
- Mains charger
- Carry case
- Multi-Diag diagnostics software user license
- +1 year annual subscription included